Our Mission

There are just too many pretty girls (darling) out there and you may not know about their existence. We just love them and would love to share it with you, that is the reason behind the creation of this site, (http://www.hotdarlingbaby/) No girls were harmed during the making of this site.
If you think you are
1) Hot
2) Darling
3) Baby
We would like to hear from you. Please submit your pictures to hotdarlingbaby@gmail.com
Let's work together to find and share all the HOT DARLING BABY in this wonderful world.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Alyssa Lovelace

 
I was born in Los Angeles, Ca. the first of my family to be born outside of Barcelona Spain. I was originally raised catholic (catholic school, catholic school girl outfit, mass on sundays, the whole 9 yards) until round about the age 12, when my family decided to become Mormon. So up until just recently I lived a totally religious, celibate life (celibate meaning NO SEX!!!). My father was the bishop of my church and my mother the young woman's president; so this really didn't leave me much room to get into trouble... but trust me I FOUND ways. It wasn't till after I started attending Brigham Young University in Utah that I realized that Mormonism was all wrong for me! I decided that I didn't like people telling me that I couldn't do things and by them saying "NO" "DONT DO THIS" and "YOU CAN"T DO THAT" it only made me want it more!!!! I started to rebel and I guess you could say that my rebellion led me to where I am today (writing a bio on myself, so that all you naughty boys can find out who I am and get-off while doing it). As of now I am residing in the beautiful, bountiful Mojave Desert. Here I race dirt bikes and teach dance classes at a local high school. In the near future I plan on finishing up my schooling and becoming a third grade teacher (every little boys dream, a retired penthouse pet/ hustler honey keeping them after class for a flogging). But for now I am enjoying my modeling career and living life to it's fullest. I'll try anything once... maybe even twice (wink, wink). spontaneity is key and is definitely something I look for in a man, not to mention a great ass, a sense of humor and honesty.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...